Form E-mail for mailing Realtors for Realtor.com Mailings

Here’s a form e-mail you can use for contacting the real estate agents and brokers you identify in your Realtor.com mailings…

To: "RealtorName" "RealtorPhone"
From: "YourE-mailAddress"
First Name: "YourFirstName"
Last Name: "YourLastName"

Subject: Send Me Your Problem Properties!

Message:
Do you have listings you can’t sell? I may be able to help. I am a full time investor that specializes in helping people out of difficult situations. I will be in the "NameOfCity" area on "Date". Send me the details of your problem properties.

Life starts out by dreaming, when your born... Then taken action on those dream... The biggest dreamer on the plant are self-made millionaires and billionaires. Pick a millionaire or billionaire studie there moves take advice an put it to action.

Has anyone done this and

Has anyone done this and have they had any responses from it? Good or unreceptive? I have sent over a copy of this to my agent because I am more than interested in doing this. I do know that there is a fine line with it in regards to the ethics for the sellers agent. They have to stay within the sellers benefit guidelines, but I believe that this can be a gold mine if done with the utmost care, and professionalism.

Richard
Bothell, WA

Know what truely matters in life, consume yourself with that, and you shall never be disappointed, afraid, or alone. Give your gratitude always, give respect to everyone, and you shall never be anything less than what matters the most. Give praise to the Lord, forgive yourself and others, and with all of this together you will get a taste of what heavens lie ahead.

Syndicate content