Rick's journal

As you know I have had an interest in REI for some years now. After casting aside all those "motivation suckers", I decided to move in this direction.

Although I write in my own log (journal), I plan to condense my writing here to a weekly format.

First week went as follows. Continued listing to BARM. Looked for intro letter for buyers list. Found http://www.forsalebyowner.com/index-home.php to look up FSBO’s and a source for foreclosures. Read getting started posts. Sent e-mail to DG staff. Continued listing to BARM. Found no other listing for “RG Cooper Investments” (thinking ahead). Received a positive answer from DG staff. Contiued listening to BARM. Found http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/Search.aspx to search property records. And this one for county information http://www.broward.org/Pages/Welcome.aspx Listrned to more BARM. Set up e-mail account for REI (real estate investing),

Whew....A very busy and productive week. See you next week.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night.....

Nor hospital bed can keep me from my destiny. Hello my DG family. September was a cover all bases month and tying up loose ends. Posted last month’s activities to my DG journal. Created an offer on Google+ offers for $500 bird-doggers referal fee. Continued to build Google+ business page circles. After almost a week and I have not heard from any KW REAs. I guess I’m going to have to work outside the box. Placed my latest video on my websie’s homepage. Posted 2 posts on IQ Real Estate network requesting a REA who work with REIs to contact me (foe 25:1 strategy). Not exactly by the book. Posted opening art to Matt’s letter for REAs shared publicly. Added a 800 number fax line for the company. Posted an ad on IQReal Estate for a REA to represent me (using Matt’s revised letter). Updated my DG profile to include my investment criteria. Posted a new CL ad for RE services. Posted an ad on Backpage using a part of Matt’s e-mail letter to REAs adding my criteria and photos. Corrosponded with out-of-state partner by e-mail offering choices on approaching a deal.Renewed and updated my PennySaver ad. Sent finder’s fee agreement to my partner. Completed my Yelp business profile/page. Sent buyers’ list to my partner in order to make deal work. Joined TSC Investments group on Linkedin. Updated my Twitter profile and posted to other social platforms. Posted my criteria in a comment on my Google+ page to a REA (shared publicly). Uploaded my 3rd video (commercial free) to my Google+ business page and shared it publically. Watch out October.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

I need a doctor!

Posted last month’s activities to my DG journal. Renewed CL ad. Due to hospital stays very little occurred this month. Continued social postings.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

What amputation?

Yes folks, he’s back in the saddle again. Posted to my DG journal. Shared/uploaded a YouTube video with one of my Google+ communities. Sent e-mail to new associate. Did a google+ search for Real Estate Auctions Communities (and others) to join. Added more people to my Google+ business page. Sent intro emails to other businesses. Posted one of my Yoitube videos on other people’s Google+ pages. Added partner to Google+ pages and circles. Shared 2 videos on partner’s Goodle+ gage. Re-designed new business cards to include social media. Added my company’s YouTube channel to featured channel list. Shared my public activity to connected accounts (Twitter, Google+) on YouTube. Posted articles to my social media platforms. Updated my website with a quote from a client. Sent several invitations to connect on Linkedin. Accepted other’s invitations on Linkedin. Received an award for the best of 2013 for businesses in my town and posted a copy on social media and my website. Completed a contract to purchase a house. Sent copies of contract to partners. Made an offer on a home that is no longer available and my offer is being held as a back-up. Owner is holding my info should another situation comes along. Told a partner to explore another purchase (a s hort sale). Studied more REI articles and posts. Continued CL postings.Sent e-mail to homeowner.Downloaded a set of examples (altering them accordingly) to use in my C/l marketing campaign to find more sellers. Shared an article on mt social media.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

Off to a great start

Posted activities on DG journal for December closing out the year. Increased my network in my Linkedin network. Invited partners to Skype. Added partner to Skype contact list. Started CL campaign. Participated in conference call with my partners. Downloaded a copy of a real estate business plan for 2014. Sent messages to buyers. Signed up with Bigger Pockets.com and filled in my profile info. Signed up for an eBay accout and updated my profile page with my criteria. Sent out request for other professiona to join my 500+ Linkedin network. The last two weeks was spent in the hospital.

See you next month. Make it a FANTASTIC February.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

No legs…no problem.

After my 2nd amputation I posted to my DG journal. Responed to bird-dog’s request forituation. my criteria. Continued to grow my network. Expanded the use of lead generation software. Polled a group of my buyers for their criteria. Joined South-east Florida Wholesale Deals group on Linkedin. Had my partners work on a L/O situation. Inlisted the help of club members to locate property for me. Explored Oodle (dot) com. Used map on Oodle to selrct property and requested more info. Added more title companies to my Google+ business page’s circle. Talked to owner of a 55+ condo and will my [artner look at it. Wholesaling SFRs. Evaluated several properties in and out of state. Continued to write to homeowners and REAs nationwide. Added a new buyer to list.

This bump in the road has not slowe me down. In fact it has made me stronger and clearer of focus. Not that you have to loose both legs I'm showing you that once started it can't be stopped. You can accomplish your dream and d`esires. Until next month.......Happy investing.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

Hey Rick

Sorry to hear of your 2nd amputation, but it hasn't slowed you down much on your real estate investing....that's great. I had dinner with the lady you put me in touch with and she also came to the last REI club meeting along with her partner. Thanks for the referral!

__________________

Teresa
College Station, TX
"Declare that you will prosper despite every difficulty that may come your way. Don't just survive; thrive!"
-Joel Osteen

Oooops...

My appologies. It's the 3rd. Posted to my journal. Submitted 5 offers. Passed a CL lead onto another DGer (my buyer). Posted a link to my YouTube page on my Twitter profile page. Passed a lead onto my buyer w/o contracting a deal. Reached out to another local REI for networking perposes. Sent letters to rental ads. Found REI articles to freshen up my webpage. Updated webpage. Continued to use social media. Posted criteria and referral fee on social media. Started working on a new busIness plan. Started sending referral request to incoming people joining my Linkedin network. I invited 260 of my contacts to join Twitter. Searched for FSBO magazines on Google+ to post company info, videos, and get my name out thete. Uploaded and +1 my compay’s video to my Google+ business page (no competing ads like YouTube). Increased my Connected Investor nerwork. Had REAs send me listings. Searched for accountants add to my social media platforms. Up loaded a link to my website and video to accountants on Google+’s communities page. Posted and shared photo of award on my Google+ business pages. Fallowed more companies and people on my social media platforms. Created and published another company’s video. Posted new video on my 11 Google+ communitiers’ pages. Posted ads in CL and Backpage to attract sellers. Completed and published bird-dog traing video. Joined IE. See you out there.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

"A hunting we will go..."

Firmed up appointment time with mentor's office. Passed along a deal to my friend and partner. Requested criteria from another investor and opened the door to future business. Readd more REI articales. Corrosponded with my partners. Posted to my DG.com journal. Requested a copy of Dean's "secrets" book. Moved physical locations. Requested a tran`script of a chat session by Carol Stinson on wholesaling from IE (Insider Elite). Watched RE videos. Reread 30 Days book. Renewed ads. Created and published video for REAs. Advertised for a property locator on social media. Was not accepted into a mentoring program. Canceled IE membership. Posted REA intro letter on Linkedin and Twitter. Updated CL, Backpage ads. Picked up another bbird-dog. Started reading “Secrets” book. Added more people to my my Google+ (G+) business page (43 fallowers 5,853 views). Uploaded and changed cover photo on both G+ pages. Responded to feed back from my ads. Found a REA ad and opened dialog using intro leters from IE, “30 Days” and “Secrets” book`s. Talked to a motivated seller. Filled in a buyer’s e-mail and lead sheet for property evaluation. Answered bird-dogs e-mails.Sent email to another possible bird-dog. Sent another request to my Linkedin network of REAs to work with (edited). Organized my files. Made several offers. Changed cover photos on my social media platforms. Hoping the activity sparks a better recognition from Google searches. Picked up another bird-dog. Spoke with aroperty owner and another investor

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

Finish with a bang.

Signed up for a free Zillow account. Picked up another possible bir-dog. Made several offers. Touched base with a bird-dog. Continued to submit offers to sellers. Replaced video on website with a new one. Spoke to REA regarding REOs and requested a listing. Talked to a seller. Agreed to seller’s terms (pending buyer’s input). Refused several deals due to unfavorable expectations. Several contracts submitted to sellers. Queried investor friendly title companies and buyers in La Forge, WI in my Linkedin network. Opened a fourm requesting information on investor friendly title companies.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

Win some........

Posted May’s activities to journal. Sent offers and contracts to sellers. Received sl favorable responses from submitted contracts. Placed classified ad on DG.com. Requested to register for REIClub’s website. Started communications with title company. Revised abd submitted a contract. Posted properties for sale on outlets. Posted a video on “My Business” (Google Places) page.Found one titlte company to work with. Sent inquiries about others. Resended offer and deleted listing. See ya next month.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

With 2 deals

In the works. I've been otherwise busy. I posted for sale a house under contract. Opened dialog with other REIs. Continues posting to social media. Watched Matt’s class on replicating yourself.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

October spooktacular

Posted to my DG journal for the month. Added to my Linkedin network. Assisted another business owner in funding and marketing. Continued cross-posting to social media platforms. Checked website activation. Sent sales message to new Linkedin connections. Posted CL ad for NC property. Wrestling with internit problems my operation is crusing along, I'm looking forward to putting these deals to bed. See ya next month.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

its nice to read your

its nice to read your journal. Keep going!!

__________________

"Don't tell me I can't, Tell me how I can."

Still going

Hello fellow DGers. I've been distracted this month with health issues and trying to close 3 deals (all fell through). However, I did manage to send email to my buyers regarding properties I have under contract. Posted properties for sale in Linkedin groups discussions. Continued posting to social media for recognition purposes. Posted ad on CL for Alabama property. Posted ad with buyer’s inquiry.

A difficult month to ssy the least. See you out there.

__________________

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."-Vince Lombardi

Rick
Rick Cooper Investments

My journal: http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/investing-journals/98042/...
My website: http://rickcooperinvestments.usapropertywholesale.com/
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-cooper/50/538/a7a

keep going!

Good to see you are a trooper & moving on. way to go. God bless.

Tony

Go faster do more! GFDM!

Syndicate content